- Very residential (which I liked)
- Apartment had historic charm, but was updated
- Living with three other people meant a big living room for hosting
- There was an apartment of 5 above us so we had a good group for dinners and hanging out. There was always someone who was down to walk together somewhere or go somewhere together.
- My room had a couch in it which was great for when a friend visited.
- Had a washer, which was clutch
- Had blow driers in each bathroom (2 bathrooms for 4 people)
- One mid-month cleaning
- Up a big massive hill (pro if you want a good workout!)
- Not a ton of restaurants and bars around us
- We had some problems with the shower leaking, clogged kitchen sink, etc. because it’s an older building, but RY was more than accommodating and helped us fix everything in a timely manner.
- The couch in the living room was strange and the cushions wouldn’t stay upright (lol).
- In a great area with lots of ships,...