5 Things You Need for Team Building to Actually Work
- Team building means actually building team skills
- Creating psychological safety is necessary for effective team building
- Team building works when you use self-accountable communication
- Effective team building includes being specific communication
- Making Team building a part of regular routine ensures it sticks
Help! My team building activities aren’t working!
Your team performs well some of the time, but sometimes they’re really struggling.
Or maybe you feel like you’re pulling your hair out because they won’t stop bitching about each other. You’re tired of playing referee and you wish they could just get along.
So – you’re considering team building activities.
Maybe a ropes course? Maybe a potluck will solve the problem. Or you want to do something fun culturally, so you promise to bring in bagels every Monday. Oh – I know – Myers Briggs....